Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GROWING UP IS HARD TO DO!!!!

Ok so this me growing up thing i say no to!! NO NO NO!!!!
What happen to those times that i was playing with my cousin
and we played house. truth or dare, playing at the park and
with barbies and dolls.. Where did those days go?? I kinda
Miss them. I dont wanna grow up.. Lol.. The fact is i need
to grow up.. I have learned so much in the past few years.

Well the past 2 yrs i lived with my grandma who i love dearly!!
Things came up and she had to move back to alien town! =(
BOO!!! I understand she had to but it is so depressing with
her not her.. Like really im mopping around sad about it=(
Ill get over it and ill be ok. It will just take some time geting
use to her not being here.

Welp im back in my parents home=D!! Hopefully not for long!!
I hope i can find a better job or get MARRIED???? hmmm
Im 24 and i need to move into my own place by myself or with
roommates. I need and want this experience but i have so much holding
me back.. Better Job, money. fear, etc. Hopefully things will work out
and if i apply myself and do it then anything can happen..

The world out there is fare game and i wanna take it on.
I wanna live life, travel, do something crazy with my girls!!

I love my family and as much as i know that they
love me, im not ment to be here.. I am hoping this
will be for a while..

This maybe a good thing.. I can help my mom and
become closer and bond with my siblings.

As much as i cried for my grandma and miss her
and as much as i love my family.. it is about that
time.....

Meekayla D. Montoya it is time to GROW UP!!!

So im puttin my big girl pants on!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't pull them too high, wedgies are so annoying! I'm with you on the whole growing up thing---so overrated!

    Loved having you over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate my BGP's. I've been thinking the same thing! It feels like I've been having to put em on more and more lately!

    No more moping, pretty girl! Not alone, anyway! If you ever need a mope session, call Shay and I up! I'll bring the ice cream, Shay will bring the sappy chick flick! I'm not sure why these things are so magical, but they always make me feel better!

    I hope you get to feeling better soon! If ya need anything, lemme know!

    ReplyDelete