Saturday, July 9, 2011

To go or not To go?? That is the question.....

Every summer my family takes a vacation together and last year we went to WISCONSIN!! I wish we were going again but sadly we are not going =(.. This year my parents want to go to Farmington, NM and i REALLLLLY REALLLY don't want to go!! The reason they want to go is my grandpa is getting older. My reason for not wanting to go is 1. my dad acts different when he is around his family, 2. I have always felt mistreated my entire life of knowing them, 3. Sandra will be there (rolling my eyes) and Last i probably cant take Tazza (my dog)

About 3 or 4 years ago i got into a fight with my dad's sister Sandra and since then nothing else has been resolved, She told everyone sorry except me!! I wont go into detail about the argument but it had to do with my mom side of the family and all i can say is my loyalty will always be with them no matter what.
Maybe I should be the bigger person and just go and make peace with her and also make peace with my grandpa because I think he has been upset with me for not going to see him and for saying i don't feel like i am excepted by the Rivera family..

I have been thinking about going with my family but I don't know if i will have such a  great time =( Today i found out Sandra might be there and i have been thinking of going and maybe making peace, but the only thing now that is holding me back is taking my cute little puppy i cant just leave here!! Like always i will make this decision last minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment