Monday, June 28, 2010

Bucket listI think

This past week was a good week. So this week for our relief society activity we learned about  food storage. I think it is very important that everyone should have food storage because the second coming is coming soon. It might not be now, next year, or 10 years from now. It is important that we prepare. Sunday i attended Church all day! Yay!! Go me!!! One of the talks talked about sacrifices. Even though i hate it!!!!! I will sacrifice like out heavenly father did. Sunday was really good the talks were awesome and  relief  society was about the Atonement. It really has open my eyes i learned more about the atonement. My visiting teachers and home teachers both saw me last week. My VT talked about the sacrament i really enjoyed that lesson. My HT talked about sacrifices. Ok heavenly father i get it!!! Last night we had dinner at Allison's, we had pasta!!! It was so much fun. I am very grateful that i have changed my life if i had not i would have not been in a room full of girls laughing till midnight. I am the happiest i have ever been and I'm glad my life is in the right direction. In my P.B. It talks about a mission i wounder if i should do it and if it right for me??....


So i made a bucket list just for fun. more will be added as time goes by

1. Jump out of a plain
2. Laugh so hard i pee in my pants
3. Somo for 25 hrs
4. travel to Italy
5. Take a girls road trip some where far
6. Finish The Book of Mormon
7. Go to confrence in SLC
8. Learn how to ride a Harley Davison Bike!
9. Meet Stephanie Myers *
10. Meet Oprah *

No comments:

Post a Comment